- Registration opens December 1st!
- Youth Boys and Girls Spring Leagues
- Starts mid-April
- Weekday practice and Saturday games at a Rochester Community field
- Ages 9-14
- $300 for 10 games and one local tournament
- Experienced coaches provided
Click here to register!
More info to come!
All American Lacrosse will also be offering winter clinics beginning in January!
Click here for more info!
- All American Lacrosse was founded in 2006 to provide lacrosse instruction and platforms that are second to none. Our coaching staff is made up of some of the most accomplished men and women in the game of lacrosse. Each one of them has had playing experience and also coaches lacrosse at the college, high school or club level. Each is a paid professional.
- All American Lacrosse Programs are designed to focus on the needs of players' experience and skill level. We tailor our instruction and our formats to enable each student to get the maximum incremental improvement. Clinics for beginners get you started, then leagues and clinics for the intermediate player take you to the next level. We also offer intense camps that concentrate on a specific aspect of the game. Our leagues are organized to accomodate teams and individuals varying levels from the developing player to the travel club or state championship caliber teams.
- All American Lacrosse has coached more than 20,000 players that have gone on to make substantial contributions to their high school teams; many of our students have gone on to play in college at the Division 1, 2, 3 and club level.